Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting Started

Hey, hey!

Now that I've figured out how to invite folks to post to this contraption, I thought that I would just start off by offering a question that y'all could feel free to respond to. I'd love to know what music is currently keeping everybody afloat. If that question doesn't appeal to you, maybe you could offer some commentary on a book that you've recently been excited about or even enthralled with. Or post a sweet holiday recipe that everyone could impress their friends with.

I'm really new to this format of communicating, so I don't intend to pose questions regularly, but I just wanted to set some dialogue in motion. We need more here than just my crappy stories and ramblings, which are few and far between.

Happy posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment